- How the fuck is this different than watching people play Go Fish?
- Looking forward to watching the World Series Of Jigsaw Puzzles later!
- My God, this is less of a sport than soccer.
- Honey, you see this? If I ever watch this like I watch the NBA playoffs I want you to put rat poison in my cereal.
- Confucius say: if it looks like a bunch of douches playing poker on television, it probably IS a bunch of douches playing poker on television.
- Tough guys battling for a bracelet and bragging about who has the most jewelry on their wrist? Hmmm, that’s a bit like boxers fighting for a handbag! (from @AippleMedia)
- Looks like the two best things on are this and Kathy Griffin talking about her twat. I’m goin with Kathy.
- I had a friend who died during a drinking game where you do a shot every time you see a dickhead in a ball cap.
- The sunglasses serve double duty; one, they help you fake out your opponents, and two, they hide your empty soul!
- Got a pitch for ESPN, how about: The World Series Of Rednecks Blowing Their Life Savings At The Gambling Boat?
- Even better: The World Series Of Bingo! I’d Tivo that shit!
- I’m gonna set up a webcam on the video poker game down at the corner bar and get rich off of people watching it!
- At least it’s better than Pardon The Interruption.
- I’d like it more if they used knives.
- Sit around, drink beer, and tell jokes with my buddies? Now THAT’S my kind of sport.
- If poker is a real sport now, then I get a workout playing computer solitaire.
- So the outcome of the game is based purely on luck? Where’s the skill in that?
- A bunch of people sitting around, doing nothing, talking about inane shit? Are you sure this isn’t Seinfeld?
Say Funny Things posts are often crowdsourced on Twitter. To participate before the fact next time, follow @sayfunnythings on Twitter and watch for our calls for entries. And if you missed out on the fun the first time around, leave your funnies in the comments.
And just to be clear, we completely support getting drunk and gambling away the kid’s college fund, just don’t make it a TV show…